Terms of Service
Last modified: 25th of February, 2023
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WearSalsation.com is a website (the “Website”) created by Salsation Fitness Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”, “Salsation Fitness”), a limited liability company registered in Samoa. When accessing and using the Salsation Wear website (wearsalsation.com), services, placing orders, all related websites, and sub-domains the user (“You” or “User”) is agreeing to:
· enter a legally binding agreement with Salsation Fitness Ltd,
· the Terms and Conditions as mentioned below,
· being the age of majority in your country of residence.
If you disagree with any parts of these terms please stop using this website and its related services immediately.
WHO ARE WE?
WearSalsation.com is a website (the “Website”) created by Salsation Fitness Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”, “Salsation Fitness”),
Salsation® Bali will be in charge of processing your order, and delivering your Orders via a network of approved carriers.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated or changed at any time. Any such modifications will be effective immediately upon public posting. You will be notified of these changes immediately via the email associated with your account and/or via a notification posted on our homepage.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of the revised Terms and Conditions means you accept and agree to the changes.
· What information do we collect and how do we use it?
· How do we use this information?
· How can you access, update, or opt-out from this information?
· How do we protect this information?
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We may revise, update, or withdraw this Website, its content, and its services at any time and without notice. We will not be held liable if the Website is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some area (or all) of the Website, to users, including registered users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. All rights or licences of the Website Content not expressly granted by the Terms and Conditions are reserved.
The mark SALSATION® and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans trademarks of Salsation Fitness Ltd. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Website content present on our Website is made available for general information purposes only. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information. The Website includes information provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We will not be held liable to You or any third party for the content or accuracy of material provided by any third parties.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal webpages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow you to share, post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users content or materials on or through the Website (“Contributions”).
All of these Contributions must comply with terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Any Contributions you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law.
By providing these Contributions you grant Salsation Fitness the rights to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute to and not Salsation Fitness. You are fully responsible for such content including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
We reserve the right to:
· remove or block any User Contributions without notice,
· take action against any User Contributions which violate these Terms and Conditions, proprietary rights, rights of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users or the public, or could create a liability for Salsation Fitness.
· Terminate or block your access to part (or all) of the Website for no reason, including, any violations of the Terms and Conditions.
· fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting User Contributions through the Website.
Prices are quoted in Euros and do not include applicable sales taxes, import duties or delivery charges, which will be added to your total prior to your placing your Order. You must pay in the currency in which the shopping cart is quoted. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency you may pay by debit or credit card and they will exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rates. Some banks charge fees on international transactions.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to correct misprints.
SALSATION® will be responsible for paying duties and taxes ONLY when taxes are collected at checkout; when the taxes are calculated according to the client's shipping destination and added to the order summary. If not, the client will be responsible to cover the taxes. SALSATION® is not the one charging these amounts, but the local agency in the destination country.
No Orders can be placed by persons under the legal age for entering into a sales contract. In many countries, this is 18 years or older. Please consult your country’s rules.
Please make sure the email address you provide and your email inbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations will be sent to your email address. Please check your spam/junk folders for any communications from your Orders.
All products displayed on the Website are subject to availability and all Orders are subject to acceptance.
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
· When you are ready to make your purchase, click on the items you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart by pushing “ADD TO CART”
· Done adding all the items you wish to purchase? Then click on “CHECK OUT” to log into a secure server to complete your Order. You can always go back to the Cart and make adjustments. No purchase has been made at this point.
· You will be prompted you to enter your contact details including your name, shipping address, email address and telephone number. To continue press on “Continue to shipping method”
· Select the shipping method you wish to use and continue by clicking on “Continue to payment method”
· Select the payment method you wish to use: We accept most credit and debit cards. Enter a billing address if it is different to the shipping address.
· Check our order details and push on “BUY NOW”.
· Once you have submitted your Order, you will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge that your Order has been received. Please note that the Confirmation does not mean the Order has been accepted and no contract of sale shall come into effect until you are notified via email that we have dispatched the Order to you. At this point a contract is formed and depending on your payment method, your payment will be processed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions using the payment details you have given to take payment for your Order.
· You will receive a further email from email@example.com confirming dispatch of the Products to the shipping address you have requested. This will also include a tracking number.
· Please check this email from accuracy and let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
· When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Products at the price set out in the Order. Although we check our prices regularly, if we find a price has changed or there is a pricing error after you placed your order, we will contact you immediately and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price.
· Order processing takes 2-4 working days before items are shipped.
· Should there be any issues with your Order we will contact you immediately before processing the Order.
· Please be aware that we are unable to fix mistakes you have made on your Order so do check it carefully before you check out. Please see below on cancelling orders.
The delivery charges and times depend on your location. Please review the countries we deliver to and their shipping rates and times.
All Orders will be dispatched via SF Express from Shanghai.
Ownership of the Products you order shall pass in accordance with these Terms and Conditions in Hong Kong. The ownership will pass to you the moment the products have been dispatched to you (provided you have made full payment of the Order and delivery charges). You will be considered the ‘importer on record’ of the Products. You will need to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of the country into which you are importing the Products into.
The images of the products on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we take great care to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer will display the color identically to the color of the product. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
Did you receive a faulty or incorrect item? No problem! Please email us directly at email@example.com and we will tell you where to send the products for a full refund of the items and the original shipment costs. Once the items have been received a full refund will be made to the original method of payment.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Salsation® Wear will gladly offer a refund for any full priced or promotional priced items that you wish to return ONLY if they meet the following conditions:
(i) the products are received into our warehouse within 30 days from delivery (as documented by relevant courier)
(ii) the products are not worn, used, washed or damaged
(iii) the original tags/labels/original hygiene sticker(s) are attached;
(iv) you include the original invoice for your order (proof of purchase)
(v) you have completed the online Return Form to authorize your return.
Assessment of a product’s condition remains the sole discretion of Salsation® Wear and this decision is final. We reserve the right to refuse any returns where the above conditions are not met.
Pressed the ‘buy’ button a little too fast? No problem! If you’d like to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 minutes of submitting payment with your intention to cancel and a screenshot with your order details or order number.
Any refunds owed under these Terms and Conditions will be paid back to the original method of payment. The refund shall be made only when the returned items have been received.
In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 30 day return policy window, we reserve the right to not refund you. If you want these refused items returned back to you, we may request that you cover the shipping costs.
You may link Your website to Our homepage: http://www.wearsalsation.com provided:
· You only link using our homepage,
· You do so in a way that is fair and legal,
· It does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it
· It does not suggest any form of association, approval, endorsement, or sponsoring on Our part where none exists
· Our Website (or any part of it) is not framed on any other site
Although the Website is accessible worldwide, Salsation® Fitness make no representation that material on the Website are appropriate for us in countries outside of Hong Kong. Access to this Website maybe not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of Hong Kong, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Salsation® Fitness make no representations or warranties in relations to this Website or information and material provided on this Website. We do not warrant that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes or is meant to constitute as advice of any kind. If you require advise in relation to any medical, legal, or financial matters you should consult an appropriate professional.
In no event shall Salsation® Fitness, its licensors, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable to you for any third-party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, loss of data, or loss of profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or any website referenced or linked to or from our Website. You will be responsible for all claims and damages resulting from the misuse of the Website by you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of the Terms and Conditions, your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in the Terms and Conditions or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
If any of the clauses within these Terms are deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, then that clause shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining clauses.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter. It supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties and each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it does not do so on the basis of or in reliance upon any representations, promises, undertakings, warranties or other statements (whether written or oral) of any nature whatsoever except expressly provided in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The parties will submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong.
We are Salsation® Fitness Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong.
Administration office: 2601 UNIVERSAL TRADE CTR 3-5A ARBUTHNOT RD. CENTRAL, HONG KONG
You can contact our Website Customer Service Department at email@example.com.