- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- How do we use this information?
- How can you access, update, or opt-out from this information?
- How do we protect this information?
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We may revise, update, or withdraw this Website, its content, and its services at any time and without notice. We will not be held liable if the Website is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some area (or all) of the Website, to users, including registered users.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties. All rights or licences of the Website Content not expressly granted by the Terms and Conditions are reserved.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The mark SALSATION® and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans trademarks of Salsation Fitness Ltd. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Website content present on our Website is made available for general information purposes only. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information. The Website includes information provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We will not be held liable to You or any third party for the content or accuracy of material provided by any third parties.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal webpages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow you to share, post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users content or materials on or through the Website (“Contributions”).
All of these Contributions must comply with terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Any Contributions you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law.
By providing these Contributions you grant Salsation Fitness the rights to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute to and not Salsation Fitness. You are fully responsible for such content including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
We reserve the right to:
- remove or block any User Contributions without notice,
- take action against any User Contributions which violate these Terms and Conditions, proprietary rights, rights of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users or the public, or could create a liability for Salsation Fitness.
- Terminate or block your access to part (or all) of the Website for no reason, including, any violations of the Terms and Conditions.
- fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting User Contributions through the Website.